The 50-Person Trauma First Aid Kit is an extensive trauma first aid kit that factors into any facility’s emergency contingency planning. Major disaster response organizations designed this kit to meet the emergency medical needs of up to 50 people at a school, workplace, or other facility. The instructions and supplies in this kit can be used to provide first aid until qualified professional medical help arrives (many organizations offer expert first aid training for volunteers), and to assist professionals once they are on the scene. For compact storage and easy carrying, kit is packed in a large trauma duffel bag with double hand straps, adjustable shoulder strap, wide-mouth main compartment for easy access to supplies, and multiple pockets for easy organization. Bright orange tag identifies kit in an emergency.
Dimensions and weight24" x 11" x 11"20 lbs.
For additional help with search and rescue operations, purchase one Search and Rescue Team Kit (sold separately) for each volunteer search and rescue team in your facility.
The 50-Person Trauma First Aid Kit includes(1) trauma kit instruction sheet
(1) first aid guidebook
(1) first aid ready reference
(1) emergency document pouch
For Medical Support of Search & Rescue Operations(1) folding stretcher
(5) triage tags
(1) pair heavy-duty rubber gloves
(1) bottle of Sanizide
(10) pairs latex gloves
(15) single use thermometers
(14) dust masks
(2) 12-Hour Light sticks
(12) biohazard bags
(1) writing tablet
For Treating Injured Victims for Shock(5) disposable blankets
For Treating Fractures and Dislocations(8) cardboard splints
(3) triangular bandages with safety pins
For Cleaning Wounds(40 packets) triple antibiotic ointment
(2 pints) hydrogen peroxide
(2) sterile absorbent cotton rolls
(1) sodium chloride irrigation solution
(10) 4-oz. water pouches
For Dressing and Bandaging Wounds (bandages and pads)(15) ABD pads, 8" x 10", sterile
(100) Adhesive bandages, 3/4" x 3", plastic
(3) elastic bandages, 2" x 4-1/2 yds
(6) elastic gauze bandages, 2"
(6) elastic gauze bandages, 4"
(10) compress bandages, 4"
(50) gauze pads, 4" x 4", sterile
(10) butterfly adhesive bandages
(6) eye pads with (6) pairs of adhesive strips
(1) roll adhesive tape, 1" x 10 yds.
(2) rolls adhesive tape, 1/2" x 10 yds.
(1) pair tweezers
(1) pair scissors, 5-1/2"
(2) instant ice packets
(2) sanitary napkins
1 Each / Each