Dolomite's Alpha rollators offer walking support
for people with arthritis, neurological disorders,
Parkinsons, stroke survivors or people with
limitations in wrist or hand movement. A variety
of adjustments can be made for arm supported
walking. You can use forearms to propel the walker
when there is limited hand strength. Arm height
adjusts over 9" and the rotation of the arms
adjusts 20 degrees .
Dolomite uses a welded steel frame, no hardware
to loosen at joints. Alpha frame has been redesigned
wider and deeper to accommodate the higher center
of gravity caused by the arm supports. Alpha has
8" high friction, indoor/outdoor tires. Rear of
padded forearm supports is recessed to relieve
pressure on the elbow. An Allen key is included
for adjustments to the arm supports. Step-less
arm height adjustment has measurement marks
printed on tube to duplicate settings. Flip-up seat
gives the user the ability to "walk inside" the
frame for better gait training.
Alpha Advanced brakes use a padded bar grip. Brake
handles can be adjusted so that little force or leverage
is needed. A ball joint on allows you to change the
direction of brake operation. Alpha Basic has a loop
Basic with Forearm Support
- Forearm supports allows user with limited wrist and hand strength to maneuver with ease.
- Basic Loop brake design comes standard with all Alpha Rollator units.
- Ergonomic basic loop brake is designed to help users with arthritis, neurological disorders, Parkinsons or any individual with limitations in wrist or hand movement.
- If wrist or hand movement is extremely limited, the advanced handbrake is recommended.
Advanced with Forearm Support
- The Alpha Advanced braking system use a joystick style grip.
- These hand brakes can be adjusted so that little force or leverage is needed. Ideal for those with very limited hand and wrist movement.
- A ball joint on this system allows users to change the direction of the brake operation.
- The advanced brake option also allows for the support platform accessory to be attached.
Flip-up seat for gait training and greater reach
Curb climber on rear wheel assists when lifting front of walker
Removable basket with carry handle
Magnetic security latch prevents accidental closure
Attached Allen key for arm adjustments
Overall Length: 27.5"
Overall Width: 25.5"
Distance Between Handles: 12"-14"
Distance Between Rear Wheels: 20"
Seat Height: 24.5"
Minimum Handle Height: 37.5"
Maximum Handle Height: 47"
Capacity: 275 lbs
Walker Weight: 28 lbs.
2 year warranty
Excludes upholstery and soft seat overlay
1 Each / Each