From the company that brought you the patented MaxiComfort Ultimate
Recline Technology, Golden’s Research and Development team has done it
again! The all-new Cirrus PR508 lift chair features Golden’s pocketed
coil spring seat that our dealers have called the most comfortable lift
chair they’ve ever sat in. The unique design of the pocketed coil spring
seat, surrounded by medium density foam, molds to your body for super
soft, yet supportive comfort.
The PR508 features a more fashion forward, functional armrest design
that is more comfortable and proven to be a more popular style to match
your current furniture.
The Cirrus also features a new and innovative backrest design
allowing for a more comfortable fit while providing superior neck and
lumbar support without being too firm.
Enhanced lumbar support
7×7 coil spring pack on top of 5 heavy gauge seat springs for better seat support
4" total combined seat foam on PR508M; 5” total combined seat foam on PR508L
5" total foam and Dacron covering the armrests for softer arm support
Patented MaxiComfort recline technology standard
Exclusive AutoDrive hand control for easy operation
Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
Kiln-dried northern maple hardwood frame – strongest and most reliable in the industry with a lifetime warranty!
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Chaise Seat: Yes
Back Type: Biscuit
Head Rest Cover: Yes
Arm Covers: No
Battery Back Up: Yes
Overall Width: 31.5"
Overall Height: 41"
Width Between Arms: 19.5"
Floor to Top of Seat: 19.5"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat to Top of Back: 27"
Seat to Top of Arm: 5.5"
Seat Angle Raised: 15 deg
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 23"
Back Angle Closed: 110 deg
Back Angel Reclined: 170 deg
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg
Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 24"
Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest: 40"
Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7: Yes
Removable Back Option: No
Smart Tek System Standard: Yes
Left Hand Control Option: Yes
Extra Pocket Option: Yes
Heat & Massage Option: Yes
Foot Rest Extension Option: Yes
Straight Lift Option: No
User Height (suggested): 5'0"-5'3"
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Warranty on Frame and Recline Mechanism: Lifetime
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.