The AirSep FreeStyle 5 provides up to 1000 mL of oxygen in a wearable portable oxygen concentrator. With settings 1-5, it has the capacity to treat a wide collection of patients with maximum ambulation, including higher pulse dose prescriptions. Early to mild stage COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the lightweight and durable AirSep FreeStyle 5.
- NEW and IMPROVED user-replaceable battery – swap battery packs on the go instead of waiting to re-charge an internal battery or having to add heavy external batteries.
- NEW and IMPROVED longer battery life – now patients can stay active for up to 2 ½ hours with a single battery pack at setting 2
- NEW and IMPROVED fresh color palette
- A simple control panel with 1-touch operation making it easy to use
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take your portable oxygen concentrator anywhere and charge it.
- FAA approved for use onboard commercial aircraft.
- Battery Pack
- AC/DC Chargers
- Carry Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Bag
- **Backpack Harness sold seperately**
- FreeStyle Unit : 3 year warranty
- Battery & Power Supply: 1 year warranty
1 Each / Each
- Manufacturer : AirSep
- Setting : 1-5 pulse settings
- Oxygen Concentration : 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions : 10.7 in. high x 6.6 in. wide x 4.4 in. deep (27.2 cm high x 16.8 cm wide x 11.2 cm deep)
- Weight : 6.7 lb
- Power : Universal Power Supply; AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (2.0 amp at 120 VAC) DC Power: 12–24 VDC (15 amps max)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Duration : 5 setting - 1.25 hrs; 4 setting - 1.75 hrs; 3 setting - 2 hrs 2 setting - 2.5 hrs; 1 setting - 4.25 hrs
- Recharge Time : 4-5 hours
- Battery Cycle Life : Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time : 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators : Start-up, Pulse flow, Battery condition/level, Cannula disconnect, System overdraw, General malfunction
- Temperature Range : Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude : Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Sound Level : 48 dBA at 3 setting