The FreeStyle portable oxygen concentrator (POC) makes its own oxygen in a compact package up to a 3-setting. This POC utilizes a uniquely efficient flexible pulse-flow delivery system, which enables patients to be as active as possible.
The internal battery enables up to 3 or 31/2 hours of use between recharges.
The convertible carrying bag can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack, and even allows patients to wear the unit at the waist with any standard belt or the optional AirBelt. In fact, to maximize ambulation time, FreeStyle can be used as an ensemble consisting of the portable oxygen concentrator, comfortable carrying case, and matching AirBelt.
With this unit, oxygen users can now participate in an all-day, outdoor music festival, a sporting event, a continuing education class, or even enjoy the added benefits of the FAA-approved FreeStyle units during extended travel.
- Ultra-lightweight at 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Up to 10 hours between battery recharges with the optional AirBelt at setting 1
- Operates with rechargeable internal battery, AC or DC power
- Exceptional battery life
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Fashionable carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap
- Optional harness available to convert carrying case to backpack
- FreeStyle Unit : 3 year warranty
- The Internal Battery and AirBelt : 1 year warranty
- Manufacturer : AirSep
- Setting : 1-3 pulse settings
- Oxygen Concentration : 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions : 8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep (21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight : 4.4 lb (2 kg); optional AirBelt will add 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
- Power : Universal Power Supply; AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (1.0 amp at 120 VAC) DC Power: 11–16 VDC (6.0 amps at 12 VDC) FreeStyle Unit: 28 W at the 3 setting
- Battery Duration : 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours
- Recharge Time : 3.5 hours
- AirBelt Duration : 3 setting - An additional 3 hours; 5 hours total with AirBelt 2 setting - An additional 3.5 hours; 6 hours total with AirBelt 1 setting - An additional 6.5 hours ;10 hours total with AirBelt
- Battery Cycle Life : Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time : 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators : Start-up, Pulse flow, Battery condition/level, Cannula disconnect, System overdraw, General malfunction
- Temperature Range : Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude : Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Sound Level : 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
(Optional) AirSep Battery Belt
The internal battery enables up to 3 or 31/2 hours of use between recharges. When more time is needed away from an available power source for extended activity, FreeStyle’s optional AirBelt is there to provide hours of extended battery duration. AirBelt connects easily to either unit and depending on the setting, can provide up to seven or ten hours of ambulation between recharges.
Here is the AirSep Battery Belt snapped closed and opened.
AirSep Portable Concentrator Product Line
1 Each / Each
*Based on an atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psi (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Each / Each