The Pub chair is a traditional style two pillow waterfall back recliner featuring decorative brass nail head trim on both the arms and wings. The supple waterfall, zipper back design allows for customizing comfort. This dual motor chair is part of the MaxiComfort series. Recline in style!
Patented MaxiComfort recline technology standard
Exclusive AutoDrive hand control for easy operation
Customized Comfort- Lock in "YOUR" Favorite Comfort Position
Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
SmartTek inside- patented diagnostic system
Overall Width: 37"
Overall Height: 45"
Width Between Arms: 21"
Floor to Top of Seat: 20.5"
Seat Depth: 18.5"
Distance Required from Wall: 26"
Weight Capacity: 375 LB
User Height Suggested: 5'4" - 5'10"
Chair Frame,Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism: Lifetime Warranty
Electrical Parts: 3 Yrs.
AutoDrive 3.0 - Custom Control
SmartTek Self-Diagnostic System
- All Golden Technologies lift chairs have a green LED light display on the power transformer, one on the hand control and a third green LED light display on the wire that plugs into the transformer
- Self-diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running — most likely over the phone
Brisa - The exclusive luxury fabric line
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.
Close-Up with the Pub Chair