Soy Infant Formula with Iron:
- A nutritionally complete, soy-based infant
formula for infants with feeding problems such as fussiness and gas; for
infants whose parents choose a milk-free formula as a first feeding or
as a supplement to breastfeeding; and for infants of vegetarian
families. A lactose-free feeding for patients with disorders for which
lactose should be avoided, including lactase deficiency, lactose
intolerance, and galactosemia.
- This exclusive formula has:
- Lutein and DHA for baby's developing eyes and brain.
- Calcium for strong bones - no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk.
- Easy-to-digest soy protein-based formula for common feeding problems such as fussiness and gas.
- The only soy formula clinically shown to
help support the developing immune system, similar to infants fed human
- Supports excellent growth during baby's first year.
- Soy protein isolate to help manage lgE-mediated cow's-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
Warning: Powdered infant
formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or
infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by
your baby's doctor.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights less than 1800 g.
* Exclusively breastfed for at least 2 months and weaned to milk-based formula without added nucleotides.
Specifications:Brand : Similac Isomil Advance
Manufacturer : Abbott
Application : Infant Formula
Calories Per Serving : 100 Calories
Container Size : 13 oz.
Container Type : Can
NDC Number : 70074-0569-76
UNSPSC Code : 51191900
User : Infant
12 Each / Case