Infant Formula with Iron
* Compared to standard milk-based formulas.
- A nutritionally complete, reduced-lactose infant feeding*
that is an alternative to standard milk-based formulas for mild
tolerance symptoms such as fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity.
- This exclusive formula has:
- Lutein and DHA for baby's developing eyes and brain.
- Calcium for strong bones - no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk.
- Clinically shown to support normal infant growth.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Reduced lactose formulation suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity.
- Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water).
Warning: Powdered infant
formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or
infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by
your baby's doctor.
Hypo- and hypercaloric formulas should be used under the direction of a physician.
27 Cal/fl oz or more calorically
dense formula may not supply enough water for some infants. Hydration
status should be monitored and water supplied from other sources if
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Not for use by infants or children with galactosemia.
SpecificationsBrand : Similac Sensitive
Manufacturer : Abbott
Application : Infant Formula
Calories Per Serving : 100 Calories
Container Size : 946 mL
Container Type : Bottle
NDC Number : 70074-0575-34
Preparation : Ready-To-Use
UNSPSC Code : 42231802
1 Each / Each
6 Each / Case