The new LC-576 infinite-position, "“zero-gravity," Trendelenburg chaise lounger is the latest advancement from Pride® Lift Chairs. Featuring a waterfall back with removable filling in the back pillows for custom lumbar support, the LC-576 provides comfort and style.
Infinite-Position, "Zero Gravity", Trendelenburg Chaise Lounger
One-button hand control push to “zero gravity” position
True Trendelenburg position
Removable filling in back pillows for custom lumbar support
Industry exclusive dual pockets for convenience
Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
Quiet & smooth lift system
Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
Standard head and arm covers
Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
Standard, large dual pockets
375 lbs. weight capacity
Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
User Height Range: 5'4" - 6'0"
Seat to Floor: 20"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Width: 20"
Top of Back to Seat: 26.5"
Back Style: Blown Fiber Waterfall Back
Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
Recline Positions: Infinite-Position
Heat & Massage Option: No
Distance From Wall: 29"
Overall Chair Width: 33"
Chair Weight: 126 lbs.
Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
7-year prorated warranty
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.
** Please allow 14-30 business days for Cloud Nine Optional Fabric, Optional Fabric, Lexis Vinyl, Padded Suede, Crypton Fabric, Crypton Suede and UltraFabrics UltraLeather fabric options.***