The Outlander Exterior Lift from Pride Lifts and Ramps was designed to provide a durable, easy-to-use system to take your scooter with you. Simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
Features & Benefits
380 lbs. lifting capacity
New standard license plate holder
Drive-on/drive-off platform allows user to enter from either direction
Easy-to-use, 3-point tie down system with one-handed, black ratcheting straps
Lock-down arm available for use with scooters
Standard adjustable wheel chocks
Can lift a wide variety of Pride Scooters and other manufacturers' mobility devices
Shock-absorbing "cradle effect" protects scooters from jarring vibrations
Optional battery pack means no vehicle hardwiring
The optional Swing-away Adaptor allows the lift to be easily pivoted away from the vehicle for easy access to the trunk, lift gate or tailgate.
Model: Outlander Exterior Lift
Base Weight: 93 lbs.1
Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight: 380 lbs.2
Maximum Mobility Product Width: 28"
Overall Platform Length: 49.25" (41" usable surface)
Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground: 20"
Motor: Sealed 12 volt DC
Hitch Class: Class II3, III4 & IV5
Battery pack w/charger,
Vehicle Platform: Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
1. Weight does not include any accessories,
2. Standard Class IV receiver only; Vehicle requires Class IV hitch with a tongue weight of at least 500 lbs.,
3. Class II reduces weight capacity to 190 lbs. max,
4. Class III reduces weight capacity to 350 lbs. max,
5. Standard Class IV receiver only,
6. Class lll and IV only; 325 lbs. weight capacity