The Oxford club-style chair is the ideal "second" lift chair for your home! Perfect for the den, office or bedroom, the Oxford features our pocketed coil spring seat for soft, supportive comfort. The classic club chair design is available in our luxurious padded suede in two colors, Silt and Mahogany. We've included brushed bronze nail heads and luggage stitching for the classic finishing touches.
Classic club chair design with nail head accent
Pocketed coil spring seat
375 lb. weight capacity
Simple to use two-button hand control
Easily raises to a standing position
Gently lowers to a seated position
"Full napper" position
SmartTek inside- patented diagnostic system
Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
Easy access battery back up system
Industry's best warranties!
Model Number: PR-710
Weight Capacity: 375 Lb.
Recline Positions: 3
Standard Fabrics: 2
Chaise Seat: NO
Coil Springs: YES
Back Type: Flat
Head Rest Cover: NO
Arm Covers: NO
Battery Back Up: YES
Overall Width: 38.5"
Overall Height: 41"
Width Between Arms: 22"
Floor to Top of Seat: 20.5"
Seat Depth: 19.5"
Seat to Top of Back: 27"
Seat to Top of Arm: 6"
Seat Angle Raised: 15 degrees
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 22.5"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 32.5"
Back Angle Closed: 105 degrees
Back Angle Reclined: 145 degrees
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 degrees
Foot Rest Angle Opened: 175 degrees
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 15"
Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest: 43"
Removable Back Option Available: YES
Smart Tek System Standard: YES
User Height (suggested): 5'4"- 5'10"
Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism: Life Time Warranty
Electrical Parts: 3 year warranty
Mechanical Labor: 3 year warranty
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 year warranty
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.