Standers Model #STD2050 Assist A Tray
Standers has created a product that allows users to safely and easily get up out of their favorite couch or chair with their Assist A Tray. The Assist A Tray features an ergonomic safety handle that can support 250 lbs and makes sitting and standing easy and safe. It can be adapted in both length and height to fit either side of your chair or couch. It also features a swivel tray that can support 30 lbs so your drink, book, remote or other preferred items are close and accessible. Super grip rubber pads help ensure that your floor is protected while offering the stability you need.
For more information and specifications on the Assist A Tray click here.
To see other Standers products click here.
AliMed Model #2143 AliMed Wireless Remote Sensor Pad Alarm Systems
AliMed's Wireless Remote Sensor Pad Alarm System offers three distinct advantages over traditional sensor pad alarms:
1) Traditional sensor pad alarms sound only at the bedside which can often be upsetting to patients and can interfere with their sleep as well as their roommate's sleep. Bedside alarmscan also make it challenging for staff to quickly locate the patient in need. This wireless remote alarm option can be set to sound at the bedside and outside of the room simultaneously, or sound and flash outside of the room only. This helps reduce the incidence of patient tampering with the alarm and makes it easier for staff to locate the patient quickly.
2) The alarm unit can be put in a temporary hold mode while assisting the patient . The patient can move off of the pad without the alarm sounding while the hold mode is on. When the hold period expires, the system automatically resets which ensures that the alarm won't be inadvertently left off.
3) The system also offers a Nurse Call Jack which lets you plug the patient's nurse-call cord into the patient alarm unit, allowing the unit to send a signal to the nurse's station when a patient needs assistance.
For more information about Alarms & Sensors click here.
Standers, Inc. Model #STD5000 Bed Rail Advantage Traveler & Organizer
Before purchasing a bedrail it is important to determine if a bedrail is right for you. If one of these categories fits your needs you may want to consider purchasing a bed rail:
1) Need aid in repositioning or turning in bed
2) When getting out of bed you require a hand hold to assist you
3) Want ease of mind by having a bed rail for comfort and security
4) Are worried about falling out of bed and want to feel safe
5) Would like to keep items handy in a bedrail pouch
If any of the categories mentioned above fit someone you know, or your personal needs then a bedrail can improve quality of life by providing the safety, support, confidence and reassurance needed to live safely and independently. If you are not sure which bedrail to choose please call customer service at (877) 480-3028
You can learn more about bedrails on Stander's Website.
For information on other Assist Poles & Bed Assists products click here.