Optifoam Antimicrobial Non-Adhesive Dressings, 4" X 4"
For wounds with fragile periwound skin.
Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier1
Continuous antimicrobial protection1
Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
Waterproof outer layer
Indications: pressure ulcers partial and full-thickness wounds, surgical wounds, wounds with colonization, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree and under compression bandages.
Contraindications: third-degreeburns, lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
1. Data on file.
- Applications and Size: 4"X4"
- Dressing Pad Size: 4" X 4"
- Adhesive: Non-adhesive
- Area of Application: Multiple
- BRAND: Optifoam
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Foam
- LATEX FREE: Yes
- Length Inches: 4.000 IN
- MATERIAL: Foam
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary Dressing
- Product Category: Foam
- PRODUCT TYPE: Non-Adhesive
- STERILE: Yes
- Waterproof Outer Layer: Yes
- Width Inches: 4.000 IN
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow,All Drainage Type
10 Each / Box