The Relaxer is a lift/recliner that features a four pillow waterfall back and our patent pending MaxiComfort recline system. This unique system allows you to elevate your feet and hips above your heart for improved circulation. With an almost limitless positioning capability, the Relaxer can recline into a "zero gravity-like" position for optimal pressure relief.
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Their expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. They confidently stand behind all their products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry. Choose the lift/recliner that all others are measured against...choose Golden!
Improve Circulation by Elevating Feet and Hips above your Heart
Total Relaxation using “Zero Gravity-Like” Positioning
4 Pillow, Cloud-Like Comfort
Oversized, Floating Arms
Independent Foot and Back Control
Deep Seated Comfort
Easily Raise to a Standing Position
Gently Lower to a Seated Position
Recline for Extra Comfort
Superior Leg Extension
SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
Tested and Approved by Electric Testing Labs
Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
Best Warranty in Industry
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Arm Covers: No
Back Angle Closed: 100 deg.
Back Angle Reclined: 174 deg.
Back Type: 4 Pillow
Chaise Seat: Yes
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 25"
Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 26.5"
Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 22"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 21"
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23"
Floor to Top of Seat: 19"
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg.
Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg.
Head Rest Cover: Yes
Lifetime Warranty: Frame and Recline Mechanism
Overall Height: 44"
Overall Width: 36.5"
Recline Positions: Infinate
Removable Back: Yes
Seat Angle Raised: 15 deg.
Seat Depth: 21"
Seat to Top of Arm: 8"
Seat to Top of Back 29"
Width Between Arms: 20"
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.