The standard UltrCare XT has the same great features you enjoyed with last year's UltraCare bed plus newly designed
controls, faster positioning speed, Advance Care and IPX4 Fluid Ingress Protection Rating to name a few
advantages. Then, upgrade to suit your facility's needs. Choose some of the great options shown on the facing page
including SafeLight, UltraLock, and UltraWide or experience other great features to customize your UltraCare XT bed.
One bed. A total solution.
Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed's steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
Integrated pendant connections on both sides of mattress support platform
Four-section mattress support platform offers full
range of comfort and therapeutic positions
Staff control allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident
Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
EasyLift Leg Lift provides quick positioning for improved circulation
Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance
Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
7-inch to 30 inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher end
Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
Sculpted button on assist device afor easy, "press and go" operation
UltraLock is available at the foot end or both the head and foot to mazimize security or mobility at any height (option)
AdvanceCare features gravity-assist for easier and safer re-positioning. Utilize Comfort Chair functionality for comfort, relaxation, improved circulation, and more ergonomic care by bringing the resident closer to the caregiver.
Header and Footer Styles
- Two Panel Types: Laminate Panels and Veneer Panels
- Laminate panel options come in Traditional and Classical
- Veneer panel options come in Transitional and Classics
- Traditional Laminate: 36"W x 0.75"D x 18.25"H
- Classical Laminate: 36"W x 0.75"D x 18"H
- Transitional Veneer: 36"W x .75"D x 18"H
- Classics Veneer: 37"W x 1.75"D x 19"H
Header and Footer Color Options
All four bed panel styles come in the following colors:
- Spiced Cherry
- Bayou Walnut
- Quartered Oak
Deluxe Assist Handle
- Industry's best assist handle for resident egress/ingress promoting safety and comfort. Has two locking positions.
- Easily removable for storage.
- Integrated pendant holder on both sides making pendant stowage and retrieval simple for both caregivers and residents.
- Features ergonomic and sturdy yet soft touch handholds for improved resident grip and comfort.
Bed Length: 80 in. or 76 in.
Bed Width: 35 in., 39 in.or 42 in. with CareWide Kit
Underbed Clearance: 23 3/4 in.
Sleep Surface Travel Range: 7 in. to 30 in.
Maximum Back Angle: 65 degrees to horizontal
Maximum Knee Angle: 35 degrees to horizontal
Bed Weight: 220 lbs.
Bed Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Operating Capacity: 500 lbs.
Safety Standards: UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2