A low-profile system that goes on in just 2 easy steps; consists of an
inner comfort layer and an outer compression layer that are fast and
easy to apply. After application the two layers cohere together,
providing comfortable, effective compression. This thin, lightweight
system allows users to wear normal footwear.
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and improve patient`s daily living activities.
- Easy and fast to apply.
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch,
reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear
their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities.
- Each Kit contains 2 rolls; Roll 1 - Comfort Layer, 4 inch x 2.9 yd (10cm x 2,7m), unstretched, and
Roll 2 - Compression Layer, 4 inch x 5.1 yd (10cm x 4,7m), fully
stretched length, 4 inch x 3.8 yd (10cm x 3,5m) unstretched
Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver
comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers
and other conditions requiring compression.
- For management of venous leg ulcers and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate.
- Coban 2 Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8.
1 case (8 units)
8 Each / Case