- Comfortable, stays in place despite movement, helps prevent maceration.
- Less scarring when compared to staples or sutures.
- Enhanced patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples.
- Fast application.
- Reduces likelihood of skin irritation.
- For use in highly contoured areas or body areas of musculoskeletal movements, like joints.
- For use in areas where swelling, edema, hematomas, or bloating may occur.
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal.For use in:
- Emergency Department.
- Operating Room.
- Clinics and physician`s offices.
- Same day surgery centers.
- MMME4547 - 1/2" x 4" (12 x 100 mm) - 1 Each
- MMME4547BX - 1/2" x 4" (12 x 100 mm) - 1 box (50 Each)