The Tegaderm CHG Dressing consists of a transparent adhesive dressing and an integrated gel pad containing chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG), a well-known antiseptic agent.
- Tegaderm CHG Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to skin.
- It also provides continuous antimicrobial activity at the IV site.
- Integrates the powerful antimicrobial effectiveness of CHG with a simple, transparent IV film dressing.
- MMM1658BX - 4" x 4 3/4" (10 x 12 cm) - 1 box (25 Each)
- MMM1658CS - 4" x 4 3/4" (10 x 12 cm) - 1 case (100 Each)