Sterile wound dressings which consist of a hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.* Available in oval and square shapes.
* Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm and Tegaderm HP dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- Thin, absorbent and highly conformable.
- There is a film border on oval sizes that seals to prevent premature dressing failure due to edge lift.
- May be used on intact skin to protect from friction and protects from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for superficial, dry to lightly exudating partial thickness dermal ulcers and skin tears, or may be used as a protective covering over fragile skin or newly healed skin.
- MMM90021 - 10 Each / Box
- MMM90023 - 10 Each / Box