Transparent film dressings designed to secure the catheter in challenging I.V. applications. Many with notches and borders reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Implanted infusion devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Insulin pump catheters
- Scalp vein needles
- Feeding tubes
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Sterile tape strips are provided on many dressings.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing.
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower.
- 2-3/4 inch x 3-1/4 inch (7cm x 8,5cm) IV Transparent Film Dressing with Border
- MMM1633 - 1 Each / Each
- MMM1633BX - 100 Each / Box
- MMM1633CS - 400 Each / Case