With a variety of seat widths and depths, frame reinforcements that include gussetted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty crossbraces, this chair provides not only ease in maneuverability but stability that will be trusted for years to come.
- Dual axle positions allow for quick and simple seat-to-floor height variations, 17.5" and 19.5"
- Durable low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Heavy-duty arms designed to accommodate weight capacity and provide proper positioning
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty crossbraces
- Seat Width: 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
- Seat Depth: 18", 20"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5", 19.5" 15.5" with different wheel and caster packages
- Back Height: 16"-18" (adjustable)
- Arm Style: Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable (All arm styles available conventional)
- Front Riggings: Swingaway footrest Swingaway padded elevating legrest
- Product Weight: 85 lbs. (9TPZ/WD2818/28)
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs. (1,000 lb. with HDPG option)
- Warranty: 3 years on frame and crossbraces
- NOTE: All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair.
***Please call in your order for this product so that we can customize this to fit your needs.***
1 Each / Each
Frequently Asked Questions about Bariatric Products
- What is Bariatrics?