Advantages of Nitrile Gloves
Posted on 25th , April 2012
There are many medical gloves available
in the market then why one should choose Nitrile Gloves
. Following are top reasons of using disposable Nitrile gloves:
- Nitrile gloves are 3 times more resistant to puncture or tear than the regular latex gloves. They are resistant to several chemicals and thus provide greater protection. Because of these properties they are ideal for people who work in laboratories or who deal with chemicals. The strong resistance to puncture or tear also makes them ideal for being used several times despite being disposable.
- Nitrile gloves have lower resistance to friction than vinyl or latex gloves, which means they can be easily worn and removed. The gloves are form fitting (conforms to the shape of your hand) and provide superior performance in variety of tasks which require high level of safety and accuracy.
- One of the major advantages of Nitrile gloves is that they don't contain any latex protein which is known to cause allergic reactions to many wearers especially to those who work in the healthcare industry. These allergic reactions can be mild to severe and may develop immediately or within few hours.
- Nitrile gloves are manufactured in variety of sizes, thickness, strengths, textures and cuff lengths. So they are versatile and can be used in different industries.
- United states Environment Protection Agency also endorses Nitrile gloves.
Nitrile gloves, in contrast, provide a better barrier to paints and organic solvents�the chemicals that are some of the toughest on gloves. Because they protect well and are durable, nitrile gloves (which cost about $10.00 for a box of 100 pairs) offer good value for your safety dollar. Of course, even nitrile gloves would not provide adequate protection against all chemicals for all tasks.
Where to buy Nitrile Gloves?
Other posts you may find useful