The Comforter Series PR-501 3-Position lift chair from Golden Technologies is the perfect solution for smaller individuals for whom regular sized lift chairs are much too deep and when comfort in smaller space is of importance. It features a maple reinforced and double-doweled frame. With the elimination of the space between the end of the seat and the top of the footrest, the full chaise lounge styling offers maximum total body comfort. The Comforter's plush design provides exceptional lumbar support. Golden Lifetime Warranty and assures trouble-free ownership.
Timeless Style and Comfort
Hand Stuffed Seam Back
Exceptional Lumbar Support
Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
Simple Two Button Control
Easily Raise to a Standing Position
Gently Lower to a Seated Position
Recline for Extra Comfort
"Full Napper" Position
Superior Leg Extension
SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
Best Warranty in Industry
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Years
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Arm Covers: Yes
Back Angle Closed: 115 deg.
Back Angle Reclined: 145 deg.
Back of Seat to End of Footrest: 38"
Back Type: Seam
Chaise Seat: Yes
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 17"
Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 26"
Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 22"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 32"
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 22"
Floor to Top of Seat: 18"
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg.
Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg.
Head Rest Cover: Yes
Lifetime Warranty: Frame and Recline Mechanism
Overall Height: 39"
Overall Width: 30.5"
Recline Positions: 3
Removable Back: Yes
Seat Angle Raised: 16 deg.
Seat Depth: 18.5"
Seat to Top of Arm: 6.5"
Seat to Top of Back 22.5"
Size: Junior Petite
Width Between Arms: 19"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair.
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.