The patented MaxiComfort recline system is one of a kind. No other recline system offers this many options with smooth, seat-gliding action, plus a state-of-the-art, easy-to-use hand control! When comparing MaxiComfort to other three-position lift chairs with an independent or infinite recline mechanism, MaxiComfort's technologically advanced design significantly reduces shear forces on the body when reclining.
The hand wand's red and blue buttons are your action buttons — blue raises the chair to the standing position, and red lowers the chair to the seated position and back to recline. The other four buttons allow you to customize your recline experience by moving the backrest and footrest independently in the smallest increments to find the perfect position for you. It's that simple!
Improve Circulation by Elevating Feet and Hips above your Heart
Total Relaxation using "Zero Gravity-Like" Positioning
Timeless Style and Comfort
Hand Stuffed Seam Back
Exceptional Lumbar Support
Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
Easily Raise to a Standing Position
Gently Lower to a Seated Position
Recline for Extra Comfort
"Full Napper" Position
Superior Leg Extension
SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
Best Warranty in Industry
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Arm Covers: Yes
Width Between Arms: 21"
Back Angle Closed: 100 deg.
Back Angle Reclined: 174 deg.
Back of Seat to End of Footrest: 42"
Back Type: Seam
Chaise Seat: Yes
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 21"
Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 27.5"
Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 23.5"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 32"
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23"
Floor to Top of Seat: 19.5"
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg.
Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg.
Head Rest Cover: Yes
Frame and Recline Mechanism
Overall Height: 42"
Overall Width: 32.5"
Recline Positions: Infinite
Removable Back: Yes
Seat Angle Raised: 16 deg.
Seat Depth: 21"
Seat to Top of Arm: 7"
Seat to Top of Back 27"
AutoDrive 3.0 - Custom Control
SmartTek Self-Diagnostic System
- All Golden Technologies lift chairs have a green LED light display on the power transformer, one on the hand control and a third green LED light display on the wire that plugs into the transformer
- Self-diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running — most likely over the phone
Brisa - The exclusive luxury fabric line
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.