Wrap yourself in comfort with the Williamsburg, a lift/recliner that features a soft colonial design with traditional wings and a deep, plush back cushion. With a fashionable button-back design, which provides comfort and proper support for much-needed relaxation, the Williamsburg will enhance your life as well as your decor.
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Our expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. We confidently stand behind all our products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry. Choose the lift/recliner that all others are measured against...choose Golden!
Sleek, Slender Design is Big on Comfort
Luxurious Waterfall Back
Zipper Back, Custom Comfort Pillows
Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
Simple Two Button Control
Easily Raise to a Standing Position
Gently Lower to a Seated Position
Recline for Extra Comfort
"Full Napper" Position
Superior Leg Extension
SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
Tested and Approved by Electric Testing Labs
Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
Best Warranty in Industry
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Model Number: PR-747
Weight Capacity : 375 Lb.
Recline Positions: 3
Standard Fabrics: 5
Fabric Options: All
Chaise Seat: YES
Coil Springs: NO
Back Type: Button
Head Rest Cover: YES
Arm Covers: YES
Battery Back Up: YES
Overall Width: 32.5"
Overall Height: 44"
Width Between Arms: 21"
Floor to Top of Seat: 19.5"
Seat Depth: 21.5"
Seat to Top of Back: 28"
Seat to Top of Arm: 6"
Seat Angle Raised: 15 degrees
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 36"
Back Angle Closed: 110 degrees
Back Angle Reclined: 130 degrees
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 degrees
Foot Rest Angle Opened: 180 degrees
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 18"
Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest: 42"
Removable Back Standard: YES
Smart Tek System Standard: YES
Left Hand Control Option Available: YES
Extra Pocket Option Available: YES
Heat & Massage Option Available: YES
Foot Rest Extension Option Available: YES
Straight Lift Option Available: YES
User Height (suggested): 5'4" - 5'10"
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.