Plus, with rear seat-to-floor height adjustments in 1/2" increments and an adjustable-angle fold-down back, you can set your optimum position to ride in style. And it comes with Invacare's patented camber technology, so you can change the camber in seconds.
About the only thing we didn't change is the legendary performance. It comes standard with every new A4. Imagine that -- the adjustability you need and the performance you want. You wouldn't want to have it any other way.
- Curved rear frame is more compact, easier to transport, and sporty looking
- Rear seat-to-floor heights adjust in 1/2" increments, offering more refined seat positioning
- Camber tuber clamps allow simple, infinite adjustment of center-of-gravity along the frame
- Improved adjustable-angle fold-down back mechanism is more robust offering longer wear life
- NOW AVAILABLE! Full suspension option that adds just under 1 lb. of additional weight to the chair.
SpecificationsSeat Width:12" - 22"Seat Depth:14" - 22"Overall Width:18.75" - 36.5"Product Weight:14.5 lb. (15" x 16" w/o wheels & accessories)Product Weight Capacity:300 lbs.Caster Options:3", 4", 5", 6"Rear Wheel Size:22", 24", 26"Seat To Floor Height:FRONT 17" - 21" (17" Not available with Suspension option) REAR 14.5" - 20" (See order form for RSTF with Suspension option)Warranty:Lifetime on frame
NOTE: All specifications, prices, and product configurations are subject to change without notification. Accessories and seating products shown in the photographs are not necessarily included in the base price of wheelchair.
***Please call in your order for this product so that we can customize this to fit your needs.***
1 Each / Each