Achilles Tendon Walker instantly immobilizes the foot and ankle. The internal hind foot-wedge initially positions the foot at 30 degrees plantar flexion (2" high, this may vary with foot length). As recovery progresses, decrease plantar flexion in 1/8" increments by simply peeling a layer from the base of the wedge. Eliminates the need to perform multiple casting applications usually required to stretch the Achilles tendon during rehabilitation. Progressive adjustment in seconds! Ideal for post-surgical or partial tear treatment.Suggested code: L4386.
Replacement Insoles fit into your existing cast walker. Tri-level insole has adjustable 5 cm mid-wedge. Peel-off layers allow for progressive control of ankle flexion. Top sole has heel-centering profile, multi-layered wedge insole and NickelPlastt base.
Both walker and insoles fit left or right.
Suggested code: L3030.
- Instantly immobilizes the foot and ankle
- Internal hind foot-wedge initially positions the foot at 30 degrees plantar flexion
- As recovery progresses plantar flexion is decreased in 1/8" increments by simply peeling away a layer from the internal wedge!
- Eliminates the need to perform multiiple casting applications
- Medium fits Women's show up to 11, Men's up to 10
- Large fits Women's 11 , Men's 10