The AeroChamber Plus Z STAT aVHC (Valved Holding Chamber) with custom anti-static polymer chamber and Small ComfortSeal Mask helps improve the delivery of medications from metered-dose inhaler (MDI) canisters.
It also reduces the coordination required between canister activation and inhalation, making it easier for the patient to use the MDI correctly. And it reduces drug deposition to the mouth and throat, helping to eliminate unpleasant taste of medication or hoarseness.
AeroChamber Plus Z STAT aVHC with ComfortSeal Mask comes in two sizes, permitting MDI therapy to be administered to infants and small children. AeroChamber Plus Z STAT aVHC is a registered trademark of Monaghan Medical Corporation.
- Clear chamber for easy visualization of proper activation of the MDI. One-way valve to hold and protect the aerosol until inhalation begins. Z STAT custom anti-static polymer chamber minimizes static charge which maximizes performance
- ComfortSeal masks in two sizes allow use by infants and small children
- FLOWSIGnal Whistle alerts patient to excessive flowrates (adult versions only)
- Tested with both CFC and HFA formulations
- Universal MDI adapter allows use with most MDIs