Find the perfect balance of features and price to meet your needs in our wide range of long-term care beds. The premium Alterra 1232 is exceptionally quiet and has the one of the largest height adjustment ranges. The Alterra 1232 is designed with saftey in mind, with the ability to lower to 7.25" this bed is ideal for high-risk patients. The Alterra 1232 is a well rounded bed that will fit all your needs. Find out more below about the strength, safety, and positioning it has to offer both patients and caregivers.
- Built for ease of use and safety for the caregiver
- The maximum height of 26" (66 cm) makes it easy to care for residents; the low height of 7.25" (18 cm) makes it ideal for Alzheimer's patients and any other resident at risk of falling
- The bed moves from its lowest to highest height within 47 seconds and without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage
- Battery backup keeps the bed functioning in the event of a power outage (battery back up is not available on the Alterra 1200 series)
- Smooth performance with ultra-quiet, dependable DC motors - 2 for height, 1 for the knee hinge and 1 for the reclining head deck
- Combination grid/rib deck for enhanced comfort and strength
- Bed deck dimensions: 80" (2 m) long, 34.5" (88 cm); Overall length: 87.5" (2.2 m)
Alterra 1232 Bed Package includes:
- Alterra 1232 Bed
- Wall Guard
- Mattress Retainers
- Head/footboards in Traditional Style with Solar Oak finish
- Choice of: Standard 29" Side Rails or Soft Touch Rails
- Stability Knob
- Mounting hardware
Why Choose the Alterra 1232 High-Low Bed?
||Super Low Positioning
The Alterra 1232 provides additional resident safety. The Altera 1232 can go lower than the other Alterra bed options, with the ability to lower to 7.25" from the ground. This helps reduce injury from falling with high-risk patients. The Altera 1232 meets the entrapment guidelines of the FDA.
||Head, knee hinge, high-low
||Move at any height
||7.25" to 26"
||Grid & Rib Deck
|Brake at Foot Section