- McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate
- 2" x 2" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
- Do not reuse.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 10 Packs Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Manufacturer # : 3557
- Brand : McKesson
- Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
- Application : Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver
- Color : White
- Dimensions : 2 X 2 Inch
- HCPCS : A6196 (Disclaimer)
- Impregnated Ingredient : Silver
- Material : Calcium Alginate
- Shape : Square
- Sterility : Sterile
- Type : Non-adhesive
- UNSPSC Code : 42311540
- 3557EA - 1 Each / Each
- 3557BX - 10 Each / Box
- 3557CS - 100 Each / Case