Product DescriptionThe popular Cambridge lift chair is now available in two sizes- Medium, for people 5'4" to 5'10" tall; and Large, for people 5'11" to 6'2" tall. Both models feature a robust 375 lb. weight capacity, with a generously proportioned, overstuffed biscuit style back for hours of comfortable sitting or sleeping. The Cambridge model comes standard in four of our gorgeous new SofTouch with Stain Defense Fabrics: Copper, Hazelnut, Sterling and Scarlet.
Head Rest Cover:
Width Between Arms:
Floor to Top of Seat:
Seat to Top of Back:
Seat to Top of Arm:
Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised:
Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised:
Seat Angle Raised:
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined:
Floor to Top of Back Reclined:
Back Angle Closed:
Back Angle Reclined:
Foot Rest Angle Closed:
Foot Rest Angle Opened:
Distance Required from Wall Reclined:
Back of Seat to End of Footrest:
- Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism: Life Time Warranty,
- Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year Warranty
- Mechanical Labor: 3 Year Warranty
- Electrical Labor: 1 Year Warranty
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair.
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.
- PR401-SME - Small/Medium
- PR401-MLA - Medium/Large