The CityCruzer scooter is a transportable scooter on the market with full suspension. The CityCruzer has the stability of a four (4) wheel scooter with the turning radius of a three (3) wheeler, providing the customer greater maneuverability. It is the only small, disassembling scooter available with a mono-shock suspension and a standard size (not mini) transaxle. With a 285 lb load capacity and 4 wheels, the CityCruzer can transport higher weight individuals with a stability not usually found in portable scooters. The folding mobility seat has deep cushions and armrests that flip up and/or can be adjusted laterally
1 Each / Each
- A 4-wheel scooter with 3-wheel turning radius
- Standard transaxle (not mini) and 50amp controller
- Only small scooter with rear true mono-shock suspension
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Heaviest piece (The front frame) 45 Pounds
- 8" x 2" flat free/solid alloy wheels
- Disassembles in seconds for easy hand-carry and storage
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 19.5" W x 37" H
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Weight With Battery: 126.7 lbs
- Weight Without Battery: 96.8 lbs
- Battery: 20 AH
- Controller: Dynamic 50A
- Charger: Input AC 100-240V, Output 24V, 1.5 AMP
- Front and Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Driving System: Direct drive, rear wheel
- Brake System: Electromagnetic Brakes
- Control Method: By speed control lever
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph
- Slope Grade Ability: 8 Degrees
- Cruising Range: 10 - 13 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Battery Weight: 13.6 kg
- Seat Weight: 11.5 kg
- Minimum Turning Radius: 53"
- Turn-around Width between Limiting Wall: 55.12"
- 3 Year: Frame, Platform Seat post and Frame Components
- 1 Year: Electronic Components
- 6 Months: Batteries and chargers
1 Each / Each