The Clinical Recliner can be used throughout hospitals and alternate site facilities. It is especially suited for dialysis, blood collection, same day surgery, EEK-EKG, extended care, oncology, outpatient clinic, emergency room, maternity, and respiratory use.
- Softer seat and back package for improved patient comfort.
- Gas cylinder for quick trendelenburg and improved lift.
- Multiple positions-fully upright to fully reclined.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport.
- Fire retardant foam and glue. Meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification.
|Product Weight Capacity: ||250 lb. weight bearing capacity |
|Dimensions: ||Overall: 31"W x 36"D x 50"H Trays: Two at 10" x 19" |
|Overall Height: ||50" |
|Overall Width: ||31" |
|Overall Depth: ||Upright: 38" Reclined: 72" |
|Seat Width: ||21" |
|Seat Depth: ||19.5" |
|Seat To Back Height: ||32" |
|Seat To Floor Height: ||22" |
|Product Weight: ||89 lbs |
|Shipping Product Weight: ||105 lbs |
|Warranty: ||3 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Warranty on Upholstery and Gas Spring Recline Cylinder |