Our classic Comforter Series, but built with wider seating areas and greater lifting capacities. Once again Golden Technologies recognizes that "One size does not fit all". Most lift/recliners in this series use 2 heavy-duty motors for strength and support, while keeping the plush style that you have grown accustomed to. Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Our expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. We confidently stand behind all our products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry, choose Golden!
- Hand Stuffed Seam Back
- Exceptional Lumbar Support
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Two heavy-duty motors for strength and support
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- "Full Napper" Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
- Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
- Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
- Arm Covers: Yes
- Back Angle Closed: 115 deg.
- Back Angle Reclined: 145 deg.
- Back of Seat to End of Footrest: 42"
- Back Type: Seam
- Chaise Seat: Yes
- Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 17"
- Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 27.5"
- Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 23.5"
- Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 32"
- Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 23"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19.5"
- Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg.
- Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg.
- Head Rest Cover: Yes
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and Recline Mechanism
- Overall Height: 42"
- Overall Width: 38.5"
- Recline Positions: 3
- Removable Back: Yes
- Seat Angle Raised: 16 deg.
- Seat Depth: 21.5"
- Seat to Top of Arm: 7"
- Seat to Top of Back 27"
- Size: Medium - Extra Wide
- Width Between Arms: 27.5"
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.