- McKesson Two-Layer Compression Bandaging System
- Compression bandage system simultaneously absorbs, protects and provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to seven days when applied as directed
- Layer One, Comfort Padding Bandage, is a white, padded compressive bandage, which is pleasantly soft and absorbent and used to provide even, inner padding. It absorbs exudate and redistributes pressure to aid in the management of venous insufficiencies.
- Layer Two, Cohesive Compression Bandage, is a flesh-colored bandage of a cohesive elastic type and has been designed to provide the necessary residual pressure. It provides compression and helps keep the bandage in place.
- Both bandages must be used together and as such they offer a secure, thin, non-slip compression dressing.
- Single Patient Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- 1006BG - 1 Each / Bag 1006CS - 8 Bag / Case