Changing the management of venous incompetency
Advanced cushion sleeve and compression wrap combine to provide accurate and sustained compression with unique features specifically designed to treat:
- Venous leg ulcers
- Venous edema
Advanced Technology Sleeve
Helps prevent skin breakdown by:
- Soft terry cushioning lines the sleeve, no seams, no overlapping of fabric.
- Reciprocating heal reduces fabric creases in front of ankle and enhances proper fit and sleeve stability.
- Decreased Slippage down the leg helps prevent mid-calf secondary ulcer due to friction co-efficiencies between the sleeve and wrap.
- Sleeve Fabric designed with vertically packed stitching decreases vertical collapse.
Advanced Technology Compression Wrap
- Easily controlled compression application with Advanced Compression Wrap.
- Wrap provides stable compression levels during treatment for up to 7 days.
- Shade Change technology helps ensures proper desired graduated pressure.
- Allows skin respiration unlike other compression systems.
- Decreases wound maceration by fabric wicking.
The wrap has been designed specifically for the treatment of leg ulcers. By using higher denier spandex yarns combined with a unique knit structure the wrap maintains sustained compression not found in any other multi-layer systems. Sustained compression helps prevent slippage down the leg, unlike other compression systems that have a high creep factor.
This means that over time the system stays in place maintaining accurate compression levels enhancing the therapeutic effect of compression