Product DescriptionThe Endurance Hand Bed Rail with Floor Supports is designed to help users get in and out of bed. The handle and floor supports are fully adjustable and can support users up to 300 lbs. Easy to install between mattress and box spring. Includes securing strap and non-slip sleeves that extend up to 43" under mattress. Fits nearly all bed sizes. WARNING: The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is not intended or designed to ensure that the user is confined to bed. If the user is at risk to roll out of bed, a hospital style bed rail should be used. The Endurance Hand Bed Rail is designed to help the user get in and out of bed safely. SPECIFICATIONS: User Weight Limit: 300 lbs. Height Adjustment from Insert Point: 19" to 21"
- Handle Has 1/4" Thick Foam Tubing to Provide a Secure Grip
- Handle Adjustment from 19 1/4" - 21 1/4" and Leg Adjustment from 13 3/4" - 21"
- Slides Up To 43" Under Mattress and Has Non-Slip Sleeves to Keep it in Place with an Adjustable
- Made Out of Extra Strong Steel with 7/8" Diameter Tubing, Will Fit Most Beds
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- P1411P includes P1409 3 Pocket Pouch
- Warning: Not designed for use with hospital beds or any other type of adjustable bed
- P1411 - Deluxe Hand Bed Rail with Floor Support
- P1411-P - Deluxe Hand Bed Rail with Floor Support and Pouch