Product DescriptionUntil now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator from Respironics has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it's more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
- This unit doesn't come with an OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- EverFlo's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82% Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty; Additional 2 Years = $50.00 USD
PDF DocumentationEverFlo Brochure
1 Each / Each