Product DescriptionRespironics' compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. The new EverFlo Q combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator, with the added value of an ultra-quiet sound level. With EverFlo Q, you get the benefits of an ultra-quiet concentrator without the burden of paying an ultra-large premium. And, that's good for you and your patients.
EverFlo-Q AdvantageWith a sound level of 40 decibels, the new EverFlo Q can significantly reduce noise complaints while giving homecare providers a feature advantage that is attractive to patients and physicians. EverFlo Q is small and light - translating into lower shipping and storage costs and reduced risk of injury. Because EverFlo Q has only two filters, providers will spend less time and money on regular maintenance or repair calls.
- Attract new patients with quiet, small stationary concentrator
- Increase patient satisfaction by providing best combination of sound, size and ease-of-use in a stationary concentrator
- Decrease the time and cost of addressing noise complaints
- Differentiate your oxygen business to physicians The easy-to-use EverFlo Q is also attractive to your patients because it produces less heat and requires less electricity to operate.
- Ultra quiet - 40 decibels typical
- Premium sound level with affordable pricing
- 31 pounds, small and compact
- Easy to store and transport
- No provider filter change for two years
- Only two filters to maintain
- OPI and Non-OPI versions
- This unit come with an OPI (oxygen purity indicator)
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- EverFlo's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency: 60 hz
- Average power consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen concentration*: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter flow: 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound level: 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions: 23" (584 mm) h, 15" (381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Required maintenance Compressor intake filter: change every 2 years
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating temperature: 55 degrees F to 90 degrees F (12 degrees C to 32 degrees C)
- Storage/transport humidity: -30 degrees F to 160 degrees F (-34 degrees C to 71 degrees C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating altitude: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty; Additional 2 Years = $50.00 USD
PDF DocumentationEverFlo Brochure
1 Each / Each