Our new Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding standaid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation. The first on the market adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey ensures that both the caregiver's and the resident's needs have been met.
- The unique Smart Monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data. An easy to read LCD display provides the valuable information at the touch of a button.
- The Journey's unique folding design stands unaided for easy storage. The compact design also provides an ideal size for transporting. It is the only standaid on the market that folds.
- The unique adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a range of resident heights and sizes. It is also ideal for transfers from low chairs.
- The sculpted knee pad is easily adjusted for ultimate patient comfort. Adjustable with one hand.
- Safe Working Load: 341 lbs
- Maximum Overall Length: 39.4"
- Minimum Overall Length: 36.8"
- Maximum Overall Height: 63.0"
- Minimum Overall Height: 44.5"
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point: 60.2
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point: 28.4"
- Turning Radius: 45.1"
- Legs Open - External Width: 38.2"
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 34.5"
- Legs Closed - External Width: 27.0"
- Legs Closed - Internal Width: 22.2"
- Widest Point (between support handles): 18.8"
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.3"
- Ground Clearance: 1.2"
- Front Twin Casters: 3.0"
- Rear Braked Casters: 4.0"
- Mast, Base & Boom Assembly: 82.4 lbs
- Power Pack: 6.2 lbs
- Total: 88.6 lbs
- Base Assembly (not incl. battery): 30.2 lbs
- Mast & Boom (not incl. battery): 42.3 lbs
- Foot Tray: 9.9 lbs
Electric Shock ProtectionCharger- Class II
- Lift- Internal power source
Degree of Shock Protection
- Charger- Type B
- Lift- Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5 degrees C <+40 degrees C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
- Battery- 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Battery capacity- 3.2A Ampere hours
- Charger rated input- 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Charger rated output- 29.5 VDC, Max. 19 W
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts