The Stature patient lift, Hoyer's flagship product, recognizes the true needs of the modern care environment. With a safe working load of 500 lbs and one of the largest lifting ranges available (min 26.6" max 77.7"), the Stature is able to cope with even the most demanding and technical of resident handling situations. The Stature can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces, while allowing the choice of different sling systems. Careful attention to product design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the resident and caregiver from injury at all times.
- The unique Smart Monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift data.
- An easy to read LCD display provides the valuable information at the touch of a button.
- Powered positioning enhances caregiver safety while maintaining resident comfort.
- Compact, removable design promotes ease of service, without removing entire lift from service.
- Allows caregiver to remain close to the resident during the repositioning process.
- Integrated design allows caregiver to adjust position of display for easier viewing.
- Simple, intuitive controls provide resident's weight in pounds or kilograms.
- Safe Working Load: 500 lbs.
- Maximum Overall Length: 54.7"
- Minimum Overall Length: 50.8"
- Maximum Overall Height: 83.8"
- Minimum Overall Height: 76.6"
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point (4 pt): 61.0"
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point (4 pt): 15.4"
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point (6 pt): 77.1"
- Minimum Height to Attachment Point (6 pt): 26.6"
- Turning Radius: 61.0"
- Legs Open - External Width: 53.5"
- Legs Open - Internal Width: 48.4"
- Legs Closed - External Width 29.9"
- Legs Closed - Internal Width 25.1"
- Overall Height of Legs 4.3"
- Ground Clearance 1.2"
- Front Twin Casters 4.0"
- Rear Braked Casters 4.0"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts