The features of the 9805P include a padded swivel bar and push handle, a 450-pound weight capacity, durable steel construction and 360 degrees patient rotation without side-to-side sway. Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow quick transport and setup.
Indispensable to patients and caregivers alike, the 9805P offers safety, comfort and stability. Most important, it offers peace of mind, which makes it a valuable asset to your health care facility.
- 20" - 64" range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor
- Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant
- Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions
|Back Width:||Open: 42.25" Closed: 22"|
|Caster Options:||Front: 5" Rear: 5"|
|Overall Height:||Maximum at sling hookup: 64" Minimum at sling hookup: 20" Base height: 6.5" (clearance)|
|Product Weight:||68 lbs.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lbs.|
1 Each / Each