The Infinity Collection from Pride Power Lift Recliners features true-infinite position seating and pocketed coils designed to deliver comfort, style and performance. Available in four different fabric selections, the Infinity Collection models deliver maximum relaxation and will match any decor.
1 Each / Each
Features & Benefits
- Pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation
- Standard lumbar pillow
- Large, dual pockets for extra storage
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames
- Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'4" to 6'0"
- Positions: True Infinite, Zero Gravity, Trendelenburg
- Seat-to-Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Top of Back to Seat: 28"
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Back Style: Split Back
- Footrest Extension: Standard
- Seating Type: Pocketed Coil Springs
- Distance From Wall: 20"
- Overall Chair Width: 34.5"
- Chair Weight: 130 lbs.
- 7 Year Prorated Warranty
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.
1 Each / Each