Foam discs are impregnated with 0.5% PHMB antiseptic to help provide a protective barrier for catheter insertion sites such as central venous catheters (CVC) and peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs). Also ideal for use around orthopedic external fixation devices and drainage tubes. Provide efficacy for up to seven days against catheter-related bloodstream infections, bacteria, and harmful microorganisms while promoting a healthy wound healing environment.
- Disc Designed Specifically for CVC Sites, PICC Sites, and External Fixation Devices
- Impregnated with 0.5% PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide) Antiseptic
- Efficacy Lasts 7 Days
- KND55511AMDBX - 1" diameter, 4 mm hole - 1 box (10 Each)
- KND55511AMDCS - 1" diameter, 4 mm hole - 1 case (40 Each)
- KND55512AMDBX - 1" diameter, 7 mm hole - 1 box (10 Each)