Product DescriptionHeavy-duty, safe, and contemporarily designed, the LEVANTAR Floor Patient Lift by Drive Medical can easily complete patient transfers. By utilizing a six-point cradle, this lift can be used with a variety of lift slings and creates a wider footprint to reduce the amount of sling squeeze felt by the patient. This lift can be purchased with a manually operated base or battery powered electronic operation. Packed full of safety precautions, the LEVANTAR Patient Floor Lift proves to be one of the safest and most effective patient lifts on the market today.
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs
- Base option: Power
- Elegant, contemporary design with soft lines but still heavy duty
- Features you expect in a Premium lift
- Oversized sealed rear casters roll easily and lock securely
- Easily lifts resident from floor
- Redundant controls allow for use even if hand control is inoperable
- Smart & Safety Technology - LCD display
- Visual battery fuel indicator on Hand Pendant and Lift Control Module
- Auditable low battery alert fuel indicator
- Lift safety stop if resident or caregiver accidentally gets in the way of the boom arm
- Audible Alert if the lift detects weight overload
- Maintenance monitoring: by months or lift cycles
- Audible Alert that maintenance is due
- NEW Six-point cradle with spring clips offer a more secure and wider foot print reducing sling squeeze, shallow height
- Offers greater height range
- Can be charged on, or off the lift
- Includes 1 battery and external charger stand
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Lifts Patient from Floor: Yes
- Base Width Open: 40.30"
- Base Type: Manual Power
- Furniture Clearance Needed: 2.00"
- Base Width Closed: 26.10"
- External Base Width - Open: 31.60"
- Internal Base Width - Open: 40.30"
- Internal Base Width - Closed: 26.10"
- Lifting Range: 33" to 76"
- Base Length: 51.00"
- Base Height: 5.30"
- Mast Height: 76.00"
- Caster Size - Front: 3.00"
- Caster Size - Rear: 5.00"
- Sling Types: 6-Point Sling
- Battery: 24-Volt