The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from a specially equipped Invacare 5-liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M2, ML4, ML6 and M9(C). The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
- Connection and controls are designed for ease of operation.
- Fill cylinders while patient continues to receive oxygen from concentrator.
- Give ambulatory patients greater freedom and independence.
- Small and lightweight. Bag can be carried in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- HomeFill virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.
Conserving Flow:Average of 5:1 conserving ratio (2 lpm, 20 bpm)
Continuous Flow:Continuous Flow option at 2 lpm
Warranty:3 years conserving device, 1 year cylinder
Product Weight:Cylinder 2.0 pounds
Flow Settings:Conserving device has settings of 1-5
Overall Height:Cylinder 8.25 inches
Diameter:Cylinder 3 inches
1 Each / Each