The Windsor Lift Chair features Golden Technologies' patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology and AutoDrive hand control. You can save your perfect position with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons. The Windsor improves circulation, relieves back pressure and aides correct spinal alignment. This medium sized chair has a weight capacity of 375lbs
Casual style blends with any décor
Contemporary, piecrust seams enhance the armrests and backrest design
Two-pillow backrest design features a zipper system where each pillows
Dacron fill can be adjusted so the pillows are filled for an
Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining
Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
Features our unique AutoDrive hand control, with three pre-programmed
buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect
Gently Lower to a Seated Position
Recline for Extra Comfort
Superior Leg Extension
SmartTek™ Inside - Patent Pending Diagnostic System
Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
Best Warranty in Industry
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Arm Covers: No
Back Angle Closed: 95 deg.
Back Angle Reclined: 165 deg.
Back Type: Seam
Chaise Seat: Yes
Distance Required from Wall Reclined: 28"
Floor to Back Edge of Seat Raised: 28"
Floor to Front Edge of Seat Raised: 24.5"
Floor to Top of Back Reclined: 25"
Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined: 24"
Floor to Top of Seat: 21"
Foot Rest Angle Closed: 90 deg.
Foot Rest Angle Open: 180 deg.
Head Rest Cover: Yes
Lifetime Warranty: Frame and Recline Mechanism
Overall Height: 45"
Overall Width: 39"
Recline Positions: 3
Removable Back: Yes
Seat Angle Raised: 16 deg.
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat to Top of Arm: 5"
Seat to Top of Back 28"
Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 Year
Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 Years
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 Year
Width Between Arms: 21"
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Standard Delivery Curbside: Standard ground shipping is FREE for all orders $95 and over in the United States. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges. Most orders arrive on your doorstep within 2-4 business days.
- Inside Delivery: The Inside Delivery is a popular upgraded delivery option available on some products, your item will be delivered by a freight carrier and brought inside the first entrance/room in your home. The carrier will call you directly to schedule a convenient time for delivery.
- White Glove Delivery: Your Lift Chair is delivered into your home at a time that fits your schedule. The product will be set up and tested in the place you request and all packaging materials are taken away. White Glove Delivery is perfect for people who prefer further support in the delivery of their new lift chair. White Glove Delivery Includes:
- Your product will be shipped to a local representative in your area.
- The representative will examine the product to ensure it has arrived in new condition and functions properly.
- The agent will contact you to schedule a delivery time for your item.
- At the designated delivery time, the agent will: Bring your product into your home, unpack it completely, set it up and test the product, then remove any packaging material.