The Maxima Scooter now features an upgraded electronic package to deliver heavy-duty perforamce at an exeptional value. Engerneered wuth the bariatric market in mind, the Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 lbs, deep comfortable seating and an eronomically enhangced design. Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- New, ultra heavy-duty drivetrain and upgraded electronics package
- New, redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Standard conveniences and safety features like a front basket and full lighting package
- New, black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Smooth and quiet ride for indoors; power, range and stability for outdoors
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Maximum speed up to 5.25 mph
- Ergonomically enhanced 22" wide by 18.5" deep seating
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper
- Convenient tie down points
- User-friendly console
- Front Tires: 3" x 10 Solid
- Rear Tires: 4" x 10" Solid
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5.25 mph
- Ground Clearance: 3.25" at mid-frame
- Turning Radius: 49.25"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Overall Width of Base: 25.5"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 19"-20"
- Seat Type: Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22" x 18")
- Weight: 186 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16" - 18"
- Battery Weight: U-1: 24.5 lbs. each or NF-22: 38 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements: (2) U1 or (2) NF-22
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15.4 miles/NF-22 or Up to 8.7 miles/U-1
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Suspension: Rear
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 76 lbs. (Rear section)
- 3 Year limited on frame
- 1 Year limited on electronics
- 1 Year pro-rata on drivetrain