- McKesson Absorbable Surgical Suture - Monofilament Suture 3-0
- Reverse Cutting Needle
- Needle type: P-12
- Suture diameter (mm): 3-0
- Suture type: Absorbable
- Tensile strength is approximately 80% of the original suture strength at one week post-implant.
- Approximately 75% of the original suture strength remains at two weeks, 65% at three weeks, 50% at four weeks and 25% at six weeks post-implant.
- Absorption Profile: 180 days
- Offers superior tensile strength out-of-package and throughout the critical stages of healing, when strength is most important.
- Material: Monofilament
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 36 Per Box
- Manufacturer # : SZ497G,SZ494G
- Brand : McKesson
- Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
- Application : suture with needle
- Needle 1 Code : P-12
- Needle Length : 19 mm
- Needle Material : Stainless Steel
- Needle Shape : 3/8 Circle
- Needle Type : Reverse Cutting Needle
- Number of Needles : 1-Needle
- Size : Size 3 - 0
- Sterility : Sterile
- Suture Length : 18 Inch Suture
- Suture Material : Monofilament
- Suture Type : Absorbable
- UNSPSC Code : 42312201
- Latex Free Indicator : Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- SZ494G - 4 0 18 Inch Suture 1Needle 13 mm 3/8 - 12 Each / Box
- SZ497G - 3 0 18 Inch Suture 1Needle 19 mm 3/8 - 36 Each / Box