- McKesson Non-Absorbable Surgical Suture - Braided Silk Suture 4-0
- Reverse Cutting Needle
- Needle type: C-13
- Suture diameter (mm): 4-0
- Suture type: Non-absorbable
- Nonabsorbable, sterile, non-mutagenic surgical sutures composed of natural proteinaceous silk fibers called fibroin.
- Uniform wax coating to reduce capillarity and increase surface lubricity which enhances handling characteristics, ease of passage through tissue, and knot run-down properties.
- Indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic, microsurgery, and neurological surgery.
- The use of this suture is contraindicated in patients with known sensitivities or allergies to silk.
- Due to the gradual loss of tensile strength which may occur over prolonged periods in vivo, sutures should not be used where permanent retention of tensile strength is required.
- Material: wax coated braided silk
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 12 Per Box
- Manufacturer # : S683GX
- Brand : McKesson
- Manufacturer : McKesson Brand
- Application : suture with needle
- Needle 1 Code : C-13
- Needle Length : 19 mm
- Needle Shape : 3/8 Circle
- Needle Type : Reverse Cutting Needle
- Number of Needles : 1-Needle
- Size : Size 4 - 0
- Sterility : Sterile
- Suture Color : Black
- Suture Length : 18 Inch Suture
- Suture Material : Braided Silk uncoated
- Suture Type : Nonabsorbable
- UNSPSC Code : 42312201
- Latex Free Indicator : Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- S683GX - 12 Each / Box